Una despedida con Greg de fondo
Pues sí, hoy es mi última noche en la ciudad antes de pasar unas, merecidas o no, 6 semanitas de vacaciones en casa.
El hecho de haber cenado con Greg y de haber pasado los últimos momentos de mi última noche con él, han significado mucho para mí.
Greg, sin duda, ha formado una parte muy importante de mi segunda etapa aquí. Desde el primer minuto que lo conocí supe que iba a ser mucho más que mi compañero de piso o mi amigo. Ha tenido que aguantarme inumerables veces que he necesitado atención (que eso es bastante a menudo), paciencia y una sonrisa diaria, que es mucho más de lo que uno suele recibir en toda una vida.
Últimamente el trabajo le ha mantenido más distante y desmotivado de lo que yo hubiera deseado. Por eso cuando hoy a media mañana ha venido a mi habitación a preguntarme qué quería hacer porque iba a dedicarme el resto del día, he dejado todo para aprovechar el momento. Finalmente nos hemos decidido por probar ese nuevo sitio de cocina latina en Guerrero con la 18 llamado Plátanos.
Mmmmmmm.....
While some of you read this post, I'll be travelling home.
It's 4 in the morning, I am watching "Home alone" in the TV, like every single Christmas everywhere and my room is a big mess. But I had to write my last post before leaving because I don't know when I'll be able to write again in the next weeks.
Yes, tonight is my last night in the city before having a , deserved it or not, 6 weeks at home.
The fact of have been dinning with Greg and have been spending the last minutes of the night with him has had so much significance for me.
Greg, no doubt, have been a very important part in my second season here. From the first moment I met him, I knew I would be more than a roommate and friend. He has had to handle me in a lot of moments that I needed attention (and that means very often), patience and a daily smile, which is much more than one can receive in a whole life.
Lately, work have kept him more distant and unmotivated than what I would have wished. That's why when he asked me today what we were planning to do in the evening, I stoped evertything what I was doing to take profit of the moment.
Mmmmmmm.....
While some of you read this post, I'll be travelling home.
It's 4 in the morning, I am watching "Home alone" in the TV, like every single Christmas everywhere and my room is a big mess. But I had to write my last post before leaving because I don't know when I'll be able to write again in the next weeks.
Yes, tonight is my last night in the city before having a , deserved it or not, 6 weeks at home.
The fact of have been dinning with Greg and have been spending the last minutes of the night with him has had so much significance for me.
Greg, no doubt, have been a very important part in my second season here. From the first moment I met him, I knew I would be more than a roommate and friend. He has had to handle me in a lot of moments that I needed attention (and that means very often), patience and a daily smile, which is much more than one can receive in a whole life.
Lately, work have kept him more distant and unmotivated than what I would have wished. That's why when he asked me today what we were planning to do in the evening, I stoped evertything what I was doing to take profit of the moment.
Finally we went to that latin restaurant in Guerrero at 18th called Plátanos. Mmmmmmm.....
Labels: Greg

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home